Amenities At Our Waikiki Hotel
The newly redesigned Equus Hotel is an intimate boutique Honolulu Hotel. Originally named the Hawaii Polo Inn, the new Equus Hotel delivers a warm and contemporary interior while keeping true to its original Hawaiian equestrian theme with Ralph Lauren inspired touches sprinkled throughout. Take time to enjoy the fascinating vintage photographs documenting the rich island history of the old Paniolo cowboys and artwork scattered throughout the property.
Our 67 newly redesigned guestrooms offer unique styles created to provide that “home away from home” experience. All of our spacious guestrooms welcome you with cozy pillow-top beds and soft cotton linens, flat screen TV’s and complimentary wireless Internet access. Just below is a complete list of our Equus Hotel guestroom features and amenities.
Complimentary Sunday Polo tickets
Join us at our Equus family business, Hawaii Polo Club on the North Shore of Oahu. The only beachfront field in the world, you can experience the pristine beauty of Mokule’ia with a day in the country. Bring your polo hats and dress to impress at our complimentary Equus Hotel table in the exclusive Clubhouse Tent. Or just bring your swim gear, pop up your tailgate and grill next to the ocean. There is something for everyone on Sundays at The Hawaii Polo Club: featuring food & art vendors, The Chukker Club Bar, Skydive Hawaii halftime show and Music from 5pm- sunset. Gates open at noon.
Complimentary tickets to our matches available in season April-August. All of this is complimentary to our guests, free table at the clubhouse and free tickets!
All of our Hotel Equus guest rooms include specifically designed features to exceed our guest’s expectations:
- Complimentary full property high speed WIFI
- Complimentary mid-sized stainless steel refrigerator with freezer
- Complimentary in-room safe
- Complimentary local & toll-free calls
- Dreamy Pillow Top Beds
- Handmade Italian Mascioni Duvet Comforters
- Flat screen LCD HDTV
- Telephones with direct dial, voicemail and call waiting
- Clock Radio with iPod/ iPad port
- Keurig Coffee maker with complimentary organic coffee and tea
- Ultra quiet split-air systems
- Earth Tempo- biodegradable earth friendly amenities
- Hand Held Hair dryer
- Iron, ironing board
- Cordless phone (some)
- Balcony / lanai (some)
- Wet bar (some)
- Cozy outdoor patio and “refresh” pool to relax and renew
Resort Fee: $11 per night (tax inclusive)